About your Search

20121101
20121130
Search Results 0 to 5 of about 6 (some duplicates have been removed)
been using all his talents as a salesman to dress up these very same policies that failed our country so badly. and he is offering them change. he's saying he's the candidate of change. well, let me tell you, wisconsin, we know what change looks like. and what the governor is offering sure ain't change. >> it sure ain't change. but governor romney is good at changing on every position and doing anything to win. on the trail, he's trying to sound warm and cuddly. he's now taking a soft attack. the new york times quoting him on the trail as saying, democrats love america, too. gee, governor. thanks for that. but that soft attack apparently ends there. because behind the scenes, republicans are starting to go into their get ugly, to do anything to win this election. in miami, he's running a spanish language ad tieing president obama to fidel castro and hugo chavez. yes, venezuela dictator hugo chavez. that's apparently a-okay with mitt romney. [ speaking in spanish ] >> here's the translation. he approves that message. but the desperate kitchen sink politics don't end there. mr. romney's
for being with us. "politicsnation" starts now. >> thanks, chris, i'm al sharpton. this is a special edition of sunday it sunday "politicsnation." we are coming to you live tonight from democracy plaza from new york's rockefeller center. it'll be our headquarters through election day. we have two days to go. here's where the race stands. new nbc news wall street journal poll just out today shows president obama with 48% of the national vote. mitt romney has 47%. a dead heat. the new york times, 538 blog says if the election were held today, the president would win reelection with 307 electoral votes. mitt romney would get 231. 270 is the magic number needed to winter white house. the times blog gives the president an 85% chance of winning the election. romney has a 15% chance. that's the highest percentage the president has had since october 3rd, the day of the first debate. and as of tonight, more than 29 million people are have already vote pepd but the lines as long as six hours in florida have led to a major development in that state. and we will have a lot more on that later. in these f
). is and good president? he brought us through clean four years of scandalless government. you have the weekend to think about it and then vote like your country depends on it, because it does. and that's "hardball" for now. join me sunday night at 5:00 and 7:00 for a special "hardball" with vice president joe biden. "politicsnation" starts right now with al sharpton. >>> thanks, chris, and thanks to you for tuning in. four days until election day. the real clear politics shows president obama with 47.4% in national polls, mitt romney has 47.3% the new york times 538 blog says that if the election were held today, the president would win 303 electoral votes and romney would win 235. 270 are needed to win the white house. the times blog gives the president an 81% chance of winning the election. romney has a 19% chance. and as of tonight, 25 million people have already voted but long lines are creating a serious situation in some parts of florida. yes, florida all over again. some people are waiting three hours or more to vote and we will be asking why governor rick scott in florida is refusing t
Search Results 0 to 5 of about 6 (some duplicates have been removed)

Terms of Use (31 Dec 2014)